Santa Fe finds the coverage you need at the best price available

Connect with us today and discover the Santa Fe difference

Commercial Auto & Transportation Insurance

Commercial Motor Vehicles are required by law to maintain insurance. The amount and type of insurance coverage that you need depends on what kind of carrier you are. You will need to have this insurance in place if you want to get Operating Authority from FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration). Your business may also have other insurance needs outside the FMCSA requirements.

Whether you're looking for owner operator insurance, motor carrier insurance, or private carrier insurance we’ll help you find the right policy to keep your business up and running with FMCSA and USDOT requirements.

New Venture? Applying for insurance as a new venture can be a difficult task and failing to have the right coverage will stop you from getting Operating Authority. At Santa Fe Insurance, we are experts in helping new motor carriers get the insurance they need without paying too much. Call us today at 561-826-3843 for a free consultation about your insurance needs.

Fleet and Non-Fleet - Local, Intermediate and Unlimited Radius


  • Automobile Transport
  • Bucket Trucks
  • Containerized Freight Transport
  • Dump Trucks
  • Fruit & Produce Haulers
  • Garbage Trucks
  • Janitorial Services
  • Livestock Hauler
  • Owner Operators New Ventures
  • Repossession Operations
  • Sand & Gravel Haulers
  • Steel Hauler
  • Waste Disposal Trucks
  • Boat Transport
  • Cement Mixers
  • Contractors
  • Equipment Hauler Light & Heavy
  • Furniture Hauler
  • Intermodal
  • Lawn & Tree Service
  • Movers - Household Goods & Office
  • Roadside Auto Repair
  • Sod Hauler
  • Tow Trucks & Wreckers
  • Wholesalers & Manufacturers

Coverages Written Standalone or Packaged to Meet the Needs of Our Customers


  • Primary Auto Liability
    • Up to $1,000,000 CSL
  • General Liability
    • $2,000,000 per occurence
    • $2,000,000 aggregate
  • Excess Auto Liability
    • Up to $10,000,000 CSL
  • Non-Trucking Liability
    • (Bobtail / Deadhead)
  • Physical Damage
    • Comprehensive Coverage for Values up to $150,000 per unit
  • Motor Truck Cargo
    • Up to $500,000 Limits
    • Carrier/Owners Forms
  • DriveAway
  • Truckers Occupational Accident

Optional Coverages


  • Hired Car and Non-Owned
    • Auto Liability
    • Hired Car Physical Damage
  • Non-Owned Trailer Physical Damage
  • Trailer Interchange
  • In-Tow
  • Extended Towing
  • Pollution Liability
  • Filings
    • Federal
    • Oversize / Overweight
    • State & UIIA
  • Workers Compensation

Fast Customer Service You Can Count On

  • Issuing of Certificates
  • Policy Change Requests
  • Driver Verification
  • Motor Carrier Services
  • Claims Handling

* Depending on your business type, you may qualify for discounts for having a CDL, being an experienced business owner, or for having a General Liability or Business Owner’s Policy.